INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Cheddar Gorge 6

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
Fia

Re: Cheddar Gorge 6

#81 Postby Fia » August 27th, 2009, 11:54 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however

Lifelinking

#82 Postby Lifelinking » August 27th, 2009, 11:58 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if
"Who thinks the law has anything to do with justice? It's what we have because we can't have justice."
William McIlvanney

getreal

#83 Postby getreal » August 27th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

jdc

#84 Postby jdc » August 27th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

Lorikeet

#85 Postby Lorikeet » September 3rd, 2009, 12:55 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming
All humans are brothers. We came from the same supernova.

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#86 Postby Maria Mac » September 3rd, 2009, 5:51 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked

jdc

#87 Postby jdc » September 3rd, 2009, 6:59 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for
My Blog; Twitter.

Fia

#88 Postby Fia » September 3rd, 2009, 9:48 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure

jaywhat

#89 Postby jaywhat » September 4th, 2009, 6:08 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even

Lorikeet

#90 Postby Lorikeet » September 4th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier
All humans are brothers. We came from the same supernova.

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#91 Postby Maria Mac » September 5th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses

jdc

#92 Postby jdc » September 6th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then
My Blog; Twitter.

getreal

#93 Postby getreal » September 6th, 2009, 9:09 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

Nick

#94 Postby Nick » September 7th, 2009, 12:54 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier

jdc

#95 Postby jdc » September 7th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would
My Blog; Twitter.

getreal

#96 Postby getreal » September 7th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtibly

Fia

#97 Postby Fia » September 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold

getreal

#98 Postby getreal » September 7th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#99 Postby Maria Mac » September 10th, 2009, 7:52 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.

Fia

#100 Postby Fia » September 10th, 2009, 10:40 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.
Glittering

getreal

#101 Postby getreal » September 10th, 2009, 10:43 am

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens

Return to “Club Soda”