INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Cheddar Gorge 6

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
getreal

Re: Cheddar Gorge 6

#101 Postby getreal » September 10th, 2009, 10:43 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.
Glittering aliens
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

jdc

#102 Postby jdc » September 10th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.
Glittering aliens will ...
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

getreal

#103 Postby getreal » September 10th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

Alan C.

#104 Postby Alan C. » September 10th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go
Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers.

Ken H

#105 Postby Ken H » September 11th, 2009, 1:39 am

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...' - Isaac Asimov

Fia

#106 Postby Fia » September 11th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where

getreal

#107 Postby getreal » September 11th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets

jdc

#108 Postby jdc » September 12th, 2009, 1:26 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

Ken H

#109 Postby Ken H » September 12th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...' - Isaac Asimov

getreal

#110 Postby getreal » September 12th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle

Emma Woolgatherer

#111 Postby Emma Woolgatherer » September 12th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Dixie.

Fia

#112 Postby Fia » September 12th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides,

Alan C.

#113 Postby Alan C. » September 12th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which

getreal

#114 Postby getreal » September 12th, 2009, 11:24 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#115 Postby Maria Mac » September 15th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours

jaywhat

#116 Postby jaywhat » September 16th, 2009, 6:37 am

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours are

ps - I always thought that when you get to put a fullstop the game is over and you have lost! :shrug:

Fia

#117 Postby Fia » September 16th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours are indisputably

in the original version you're absolutely right, jaywhat, but our version goes on longer than a couple of minutes and I see no problem with that :D

jaywhat

#118 Postby jaywhat » September 17th, 2009, 6:19 am

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically

Yes, I understand that, Fia, except that the aim is not to finish the sentence and it is a failure to do so. If we do not have this rule than we can just put a fullstop where we like and start a new sentence.

Alan C.

#119 Postby Alan C. » September 17th, 2009, 10:56 pm

jaywhat
Yes, I understand that, Fia, except that the aim is not to finish the sentence and it is a failure to do so. If we do not have this rule than we can just put a fullstop where we like and start a new sentence.
I have no idea of the rules re Mornington crescent or Cheddar gorge, I just stumble along, would anyone like to tell us? (there must be more than me in the dark)

jaywhat

#120 Postby jaywhat » September 18th, 2009, 7:45 am

AFAIK the rules for MC are that you have to be a sort of educated twit to play - and come out with silly pseudo/meaningful phrases to make it sound as if you know what you are talking about; but I could be very wrong because someone may claim the Fowler interlude and have me disclombed.

Fia

#121 Postby Fia » September 18th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Alan C - I'll explain Mornington Crescent to you over a glass or two when we come to visit you next month...

Jaywhat - I understand your pedantry towards the original game, so how about we play another one later strictly to the rules? You can post them for us so there's no misunderstanding :D

back on topic if not rules:

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically and

Return to “Club Soda”