INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Quiz

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
GPJ

Quiz

#1 Postby GPJ » December 30th, 2007, 8:52 pm

I conducted an end of year quiz for the IDEAS Group of Leicester Secular Society. Readers here might like to try the questions:

http://www.leicestersecularsociety.org. ... s_quiz.htm

One of the rounds is specifically about the Leicester society, but you can ignore that (or search for the answers on the biography pages of the Leicester website).

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this item, but it doesn't quite fit into any of the others.
George Jelliss

ThinkHumanism
Site Admin

Re: Quiz

#2 Postby ThinkHumanism » December 31st, 2007, 12:14 pm

Thanks, George.

It's a good quiz and I think it should stay permanently at the top. I've changed the name for 'end of year quiz' because that gives the impression it's about the year that's just ended when it's actually very broad.

Scroll down for the answers.

Maria

Edit: OK, I think four and a half months is enough. I'm unsticking this topic.
This post was probably brought to you by Maria, unless it was Alan.

Return to “Club Soda”