1) strong message here for remaining #Brexit supporters
You were lied to, you are led by chancers, get a grip
2) Yes, ok, Remain ran a terrible campaign & Cameron was an arrogant fool.
Yes #Brexit sounded easy & even exciting
But, enough's enough
3) whatever happened in the campaigns, this is the reality.
There is no £350 M, #Brexit will cost far more than our membership
4) there are no magic trade deals that will make up for our losses in trade with the EU, the free trade argument is a nonsense
5) Davis & Fox championed Brexit trade freedom whilst having no clue whatsoever how international trade worked.
6) instead of boosting our international standing it's being trashed. Absolutely no-one in the world outside the UK is impressed
6) The world looks at the UK with distain
We thought we could bully the EU into a deal, we can't, and now we're crying about it.
7) a few of you will be convinced that Hammond is a traitor, the EU are bullies, but travel 200 miles in any direction & no-one will care
8) Why do you think Davis said he hadn't planned for a no deal, and now refuses to release the 50 reports?
9) do you think anyone outside the telegraph/express readership gives a croissant about "ball's in EU's court" nonsense?
10) many of you Brexit supporters are self sufficient, secure & think you won't be affected.
Brexit at any cost, for other people.
11) the rest of you #Brexiters, wake up! Look at your leaders for goodness sake. I wouldn't trust them to plan a tea party
12) Brexit had 1 plan. The EU would cave. There was no plan B.
Get a grip, #Brexit is foolish & damaging.
Find your patriotism